3+ years of experience in IT industry - leveraging skills & competencies towards the betterment of mobile applications and to influence development process lifecycle.
• Proficient in modern iOS libraries like RxSwift, RxCocoa, Kingfisher, Moya, GPUImage.
• Deep understand about Grand Central Dispatch, Operation Queue, iOS application, View, Life cycle and Push Notification, Layout (frame and AutoLayout).
• Widely experienced in application development for iPhone, Android and cross-platform such as Flutter.
• Integrated Social connect features Facebook, Google to iOS.
• Excellent knowledge of OOP, SOLID Design Principles.
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Alpha/Beta testing: TestFlight, Fabric.
• Highly creative and self-motivated with a go-getter attitude, always ready to learn new technologies.
• Adaptable to work for long hours without losing patience and concentration.
• Time, team and resource management skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in project with a positive team spirit and ensure teamwork and coordination.
• Experience in Version Control tools (Git, BitBucket)
• Experience working with OpenGL graphic programming and OpenCV.
Programming Languages: Swift, Objective C, C++, Java, PHP, Dart, Golang, Python.
Reactive Programming: RxSwift, RxCocoa.
Design Patterns: Factory method, Builder, Singleton, Proxy, Adapter, Command, pattern.
Architecture: VIPER, MVVM, MVP & MVC
UnitTest frameworks: XCTest, XCUITest
Tools: Xcode and Instruments, Android Studio,
Project management tool: Confluent.
App submission : Familiar with iTunesConnect, Provisional Profiles and Certificates management
Dependency Manager: Cocoapods, Carthage, Swift Package Manager.
Apple frameworks i.e. UIKit, Foundation, AVFoundation, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Image and Core Location.
Ads and App analytics: Google Analytics, Google Mobile Ads, Unity Ads.
I blog on http://eitguide.net